[Asterisk-Dev] New batch of phrases from Allison

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 14:10:38 MST 2004

>So many of your suggestions are duplicates of sounds that already exist in
>the asterisk-sounds repository.  Might we not have another community
>sponsored batch of phrases where 50% of the requests aren't duplicates of
>sounds that already exist?

As I stated, I'm not sure if these were missing entirely from Asterisk
or just from the Debian packages.  I just did an apt-get update and my
asterisk-sounds package is up to date, but the phrases discussed still
aren't present.  If they are just missing from the Debian package, then
I will file the bug report in Debian's bug tracker.

# apt-cache show asterisk-sounds
Package: asterisk-sounds
Section: comm
Installed-Size: 1852
Maintainer: Mark Purcell <msp at debian.org>
Architecture: all
Source: asterisk
Version: 1.0-1
Replaces: asterisk (<= 0.4.0-5)
Recommends: asterisk
Conflicts: asterisk (<= 0.1.12-3)
 Asterisk is an Open Source PBX and telephony toolkit.
 .
 This package contains the default sound files for operation of asterisk