[Asterisk-Dev] New batch of phrases from Allison

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 13:04:10 MST 2004

I've listed below a few things that are missing, I'm not sure if they
are just missing from the Debian package or missing completely from
Asterisk.  I've posted it here as well because I'd like to prompt anyone
else who uses a currency other than the 'dollar' to add a bugnote as
well so that your currency can be added:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003006

These new phrases are essential for currencies (in the digits subdirectory):
- euro
- cent
- cents
- pound
- pence
- penny
- p (the poms often say 'p' instead of pence or penny or pennies)

I also couldn't find 'point' as in (.), the decimal point.

There are many other currencies, maybe people can post which ones are
important.

Also, the use of the word 'pound' for the hash (#) key - most of the
world just says 'hash', but this seems to be missing at the moment.  It
would be great to have both.