[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 Hangup Cause

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Thu Dec 9 13:16:37 MST 2004

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower wrote:

> reseaux wrote:
>
>> Dear ManxPower
>>     I have made another post where i suggest to use "sendText" to
>> send the HangupCause to the * box that have generate the call
>> (client), but i cant able to find how can receive it..
>> Some idea?
>

> I know of no solution or workaround other than to write support for it
> into IAX2

I have this problem as well. At the moment it would be enough if a few
'states' could be passed to
the PRI line in the other end. If  busy (17) and unallocated(1) causes
could be signalled to the PRI line in the opposite
end of IAX2, that would take care of most of  ... well,  at least my -
problems concerning this matter.
If anyone who can do this  could make a quote directly, I am interested
in paying for this developement.

A question for Tilghman Lesher:
would your patch work if SendText is used in priority 102 and make then
the following hangup signal busy cause 17 ?

-- Pertti