[Asterisk-Dev] Hangup a call while Dial is in progress

Dipen Gandhi dipensgandhi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:13:00 MST 2004

Hi
Could someone tell me if it is possible to interrupt a 'Dial'ed call
and hangup it on the fly? What I have is an AGI script which routes a
call using Dial. Once the call is progress, the script decides at some
point of time that it wants to hang up the call. Is there any way for
the script to do it? If not AGI, what else can be used for this?
Setting a time-out would not do because the length of the call is
decided on the fly.

Thanks in advance,
Dipen