[Asterisk-Dev] zapata.conf priindication option

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Dec 6 05:46:12 MST 2004

On December 5, 2004 02:12 pm, Matthew Simpson wrote:
> > This was discovered because calling a busy POTS line from a PRI returned
> > DIALSTATUS of CHANUNAVAIL instead of BUSY.

> hrm... I have the same problem... anyone with some insight?

Well what I have done is with priindication=outofband you get HANGUPCAUSE set
correctly.  DIALSTATUS is still wrong IMO (UNAVAIL instead of BUSY) but if
you check HANGUPCAUSE first you will have a good starting point.

I'm still trying to discover how to get IAX2 to see the BUSY now (Dial via
IAX2 and remote has a busy you still get CHANUNAVAIL) but at least the PRI is
working as it should.

-A.