[Asterisk-Dev] Digium+asterisk+festival+outgoingcall: How detect abusy line..?

Dan Davis DanWDavis at ij.net
Fri Dec 3 08:13:50 MST 2004

I have the same problem and am considering three possible fixes:

1) add support to pbx_spool (.CALL file module) for something similar to a H (hangup) exten to process non-answered calls.

2) have pbx_spool post a text status file just like the .CALL file for failed calls.

3) create a version of pbx_spool which would run with a database and not text files so all status info could be updated.

Thanks
Dan