[Asterisk-Dev] AstriCon Reminder: Please register today

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Aug 30 15:07:18 MST 2004

Just a brief reminder to everyone who wishes to attend AstriCon 2004: We
need your registrations ASAP, especially if you plan on staying on-site at
the conference hotel.  We have to present the hotel with a solid count of
rooms on Wednesday, so please take a few minutes and sign up at:

http://www.astricon.net/

As of today we have 189 registrations and the response is growing.  We will
soon have to cut off registration for the Tutorials due to limited space and
materials.  If you wish to attend the tutorials you should sign up now.

Thanks,

Steve & Olle