[Asterisk-Dev] New Macro_Stdexten to fix a Sip device not login problem.

Virginia Batista koliber at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:24:53 MST 2004

I have been dealing with sending calls to a sip device that was not
connected and asterisk would send the voicemail to busy not
unavailable. So after many days of testing I have come up with this
marco that fixes this. It also works fine on iax2 and zap devices.

[macro-stdexten]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},20)
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Goto(incoming,s,1)
exten => s,102,GotoIf($[${DIALSTATUS}=CHANUNAVAIL]?103:105)
exten => s,103,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,104,Goto(incoming,s,1)
exten => s,105,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
;

I feel this should not only go into our book but maybe into the
extensions.conf.samples

Let me know what you guys think and please do testing on it.