[Asterisk-Dev] ast_bridge_call() warning

Eran Drory eran at auracall.com
Wed Aug 25 08:56:40 MST 2004

Hi,

Please excude me if this is not the way, I'm new :)

I am trying to build some application with the asterisk, which connects
two lines for that i found ast_bridge_call() which seems to do the
trick, while one channel called the bridge the other is in while
(bridged) ast_safe_sleep() is that the way to do it ?
I get this error but it still works:
WARNING[884760]: channel.c:968 ast_waitfor_nandfds: Thread 884760
Blocking 'Zap/63-1', already blocked by thread 851991 in procedure
ast_waitfor_nandfds

is there no where a documentation on how to use the api of asterisk
instead of digging in the code and  seeing what it does ?

Thanks and sorry if this is not the place