[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk channel variable access: a proposal

David Pollak dpp-asterisk at projectsinmotion.com
Thu Aug 19 08:31:15 MST 2004

Holger,

I'm not suggestion that we plug only one scripting language in.  Quite
the contrary, I'm suggesting that there should be a robust structure to
plug an arbitary programming/scripting language into Asterisk.

The goal of the working group would be to regularize the information so
it's available to all APIs, regularize the APIs so they are the same no
matter how one hooks into Asterisk, and to create hooks into integrate
an arbitrary language into Asterisk.

Sound reasonable?

Thanks,

David