[Asterisk-Dev] SQL extensions

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Wed Aug 18 14:18:16 MST 2004

Is there a concentrated effort to have a SQL driver for extensions.conf ?
Right now I have the LERG for some LATAs I'm terminating to loaded in as a
flat file and it seems to work okay, but I would like to be able to
dynamically add and remove extensions for origination via an outside
interface and I haven't figured out a good way to do that other than a
PHP/SQL type setup.

Is the code at http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data/ast_data/ stable and
current?

What's the status on this?  I am going to code this if it isn't already done
but I do not want to duplicate efforts or reinvent the wheel.

yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications
www.txlink.net/