[Asterisk-Dev] Network Crashed when we try to start TDMoE

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Wed Aug 18 09:57:24 MST 2004

I seem to remember reading responses to this before, and pardon me if I'm
wrong but I think it was mentioned that TDMoE was designed as a private
network or point-to-point application using ethernet as a layer 2
carrier.  In other words, don't use TDMoE on an ethernet network.  If you
want to use TDMoE, run a cross-over cable between the two systems or use a
completely separate ethernet network than you have data traffic on.

-Chris