[Asterisk-Dev] International callback service with Asterisk

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Wed Aug 18 09:20:29 MST 2004

Sorry about that as well. We at Instant Solutions have developed it
entirely.

Actually these commands were developed so we could dinamically open a
manager section from a remote station, where an agent was loggin in, and
insert/remove a new queue member. Our contact-center oriented softphone
- IVPhone - uses it extensively.

PHM