[Asterisk-Dev] Channels variables from dial app.

Danilo Lotina F. dlotina at netglobalis.net
Thu Aug 12 06:58:17 MST 2004

Hi:

This happens in the following scenario:

If originator hang up, the channels dies. Sometimes the channel dies before
agi can get the channel variable. (get variable is in the next line from de
Dial command in agi application!)

There is a way to delay the death or hangup of the channel, so agi
application has enought time to get this variables?.

Regards,