[Asterisk-Dev] __use_ast_pthread_create_instead__

Ben Kramer ben at voicetronix.com.au
Wed Aug 11 18:26:38 MST 2004

Hiya,

I have just fixed a bunch of bugs in the Voicetronix channel driver, so
I though I would grab the latest from CVS and confirm that all is
working fine (my source was about 1 week old). I copied my new
chan_vpb.c over the one in the latest CVS release.
I am getting the error:
chan_vpb.c:970: `__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__' undeclared (first
use this function)
where I am using pthread_create, so I changed it to use
ast_pthread_create and I get this error:
chan_vpb.c:970: `ast_pthread_create' undeclared (first use this
function)

So I reverted back to the chan_vpb.c in CVS, and still the same issues.
I have tried using the <asterisk/*> includes from both chan_local.c and
chan_zap.c, but am still having the same issues!
Can someone point me in the right direction!

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Kramer <ben at voicetronix.com.au>