[Asterisk-Dev] custom programming

John Warren jcw at vocal-net.net
Tue Aug 10 18:47:08 MST 2004

Asterisk development

I would be very interested in talking to you about Asterisk development. We
provide virtual PBX services to businesses and would like to provide our
customers a user-friendly interface to manage their own basic PBX functions.

I would like our customers to be able to through a Web interface change
their auto attendant (utilizing their phone is a recording device), add
voice mailbox's, forward their phone calls, manage their voicemail,
configure basic call flows (ACD), automates (*) commands etc.

I would also like to have a tool that resembles a graphical mini switchboard
that would reside on the receptionist desktop providing efficient management
of incoming calls. This product should allow the receptionist to see who is
currently on the phone and how many people are in queue. It should allow
through a graphical user interface to transfer calls to voicemail or to
employees that are not on the phone.

I am very interested in a calling card application that can interface with
our hosted billing platform to provide real-time accounting data that can be
linked to radius for authentication.

In summary, I am not looking for a graphical tool to configure Asterisk. To
reiterate, I would like an intuitive Web based PBX management tool that
connects (specific user partition) securely to our hosted Asterisk server.

Please call John Warren for details.

Business Phone 585-419-8264

Email jcw at vocal-net.net

www.vocal-net.net