[Asterisk-Dev] query

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Aug 3 19:40:03 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 20:59, Saurabh Garg wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am a new user to the asterix environment.
> We plan to build a telephony interface  starting with the Digium's
> TDM31B and E100P.
> I would like to know how we can start off with the cards and later
> build our own drivers for the cards. Also we would like to extract the
> clock from the E1 line. Is it possible to do that and how?

For someone who wishes to do that much, you have a lot to learn about
online communications.

DO NOT reply to a digest message without SIGNIFICANTLY trimming the
attached message. If you wish to ask a new question, start a new message
with no other content in the message.

There is a lot of information available for the hardware, but as this
forum is devoted to the development of asterisk, if you start with the
Digium cards and are here, please stick to asterisk questions.