[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk behind Siemens PBX via BRI interface

GIBERT Frédéric frederic.gibert at viginetworks.fr
Thu Apr 29 08:57:15 MST 2004

OK, you're HiCom 300E have 4 S0 BUS with MSN number. This will work if
you connect the fritz to the HiCom.
The problem is when you would call from HiCom to Asterisk. You will dial
one of the MSN number in order to reach a phone on the asterisk. But in
this way, you cannot manage prefix.

DO you understand?