[Asterisk-Dev] chan_h323 rewrite

pesb pesb at conexion.com.py
Wed Apr 28 17:30:47 MST 2004

Hi there,
               One thing that I would really appreciate the chan_323 to have,
is to be able make calls from SIP - SIP authenticating through the
Gatekeeper. I've tried it and it did not work.
Besides that, the Native Bridging feature is a must.

Thanks again,
                   Pablo Salinas

P.S.: We are 3-4 developers in my company that could work part-time in helping
make the chan_h323 more stable.