[Asterisk-Dev] chan_h323 rewrite

michiel betel michiel at betel.nl
Wed Apr 21 15:17:32 MST 2004

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> michiel betel wrote:
>
>> Could you include support for an alterernate gateway in the config?
>> e.g. register to the alternate if the primamry gw is not found?
>

> Gateway?  Do you mean Gatekeeper?

OOOPS Sorry, its'late here, and I'm reconfiguring networks at the same
time, this the slip of the tongue. Yes I mean Gatekeepers. I know the
stack has a possibility of  using an alternate, and gnugk exposes that,
however, if the alternate is up, and the primary is down, chan_323 will
not register with the alternate.

Michiel