[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-cvs] asterisk pbx.c,1.111,1.112

Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP) lwc at roke.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 12:52:13 MST 2004

OK, I'll bite, just this once.
   This was not a complaint - it's an enquiry as there was not enough
   context on bugzilla to understand the reason for the initial decision.
   "Because it's been that way for over a year" doesn't give me the
   reasoning behind the original decision to go case sensitive.
   Nor was it a whine, as there's little point in wasting bandwidth.
atb, L