[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Inestability with H323

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Mon Apr 19 15:13:31 MST 2004

Hi,
 Jeremy, first I must apologise for the tone of my original letter.

You see, my problem is that I have been endeavouring to use your chan_h323
code with asterisk.

Others, including Peter Nixon, have been having trouble with it. Now, we
have written to the list asking for help. To date, there has been no
response from you.

So, I wrote the letter, which was inflamatory, which gained a response.

I will be writing on the question of insecurities in openh323/iax.

> How about proof? ...or do you just like to flame?
No... I do not like to flame. In this case, I felt it necessary to get
some response.

Derek.