[Asterisk-Dev] Patches, Tweaks and Features....

Greg Varga gvarga at bvcompuworks.com
Mon Apr 19 10:38:19 MST 2004

brian wrote:
> Ok as a bug Marshal, people come crying to me about X or Y.... I don't mind
> it but when it's about the same things over and over again I think I must
> say something about it.

[[snip]]

> 4. When you post a bug be ready to respond within 24 hours of each contact.
> Taking up to 7 days to respond is silly.

[[snip]]

If you do not want to keep logging into the bug tracker to monitor the bug(s)
you have submitted, there is a "Monitor Bug" button, that makes the bug system
email you with the updates to the bug.

Please use that if you need to monitor the bug.  This will insure the fast
response mentioned in #4 above.

Thanks,
   --Greg