[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Inestability with H323

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Mon Apr 19 01:36:48 MST 2004

Hi,
 thankyou for that clarification.

However, and I should not try to have the last word, but,
> There's nothing in the protocol to stop you having multiple frames in
> the one packet.
There is a library, some white papers that are not complete.  Nothing is
written down which explicitly states in English how the thing works. For
anyone investigating iax2, as I have done, there is a mountain of code to
read, and packet dumps. All the packet dumps I have seen so far are one
audio frame per packet.
So what are you referring to when you use the word "protocol"?

Derek.