[Asterisk-Dev] 187 bugs in bugs.digium.com - down from almost 300

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sat Apr 17 16:48:36 MST 2004

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Adam Hart wrote:

> I'd like to thank you Olle, Mark and the rest of the bug marshals for a
> great job. We do appreciate it.
>
> Looking forward to Asterisk 1.0
>
> -Adam

Wow! Excellent news! I just got back from a week of Backpacking on the
Appalachian Trail, attempting to decompress from technology overload, and
it looks like people were going gang busters while I was off enjoying
mother nature! Keep up the excellent work.

I've got a couple of silly patches / changes that I'll update this week
after I finish going through the 5,037 new Email messags in my box!

                             KP-216-121-ST