[Asterisk-Dev] How do I figure out instability?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri Apr 16 04:54:41 MST 2004

Hi,

as always this depends ;-)

with chan_capi you need more than 5 v's to get full debugging.
(this will log every 160 byte audio data block.)
--
best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753