[Asterisk-Dev] How do I figure out instability?

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Apr 16 02:39:08 MST 2004

start it in foreground with asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvvgc
and let it run. when dies , look at the console output.

Also better to enable core dumps (ulimit -c unlimited)
before starting * and enable debug on the console
(logger.conf)

Matteo.

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator
Email : mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Web   : http://www.espia.it
Phone : +39 02 70633354      - ext 201
IAX(2): guest at 213.140.14.155 - ext 201
Iaxtel: 1-700-56-62458       - ext 201
SIP   : matteo at sip.voismart.it