[Asterisk-Dev] TTS and voice recognition with Asterisk

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Apr 14 08:49:50 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 08:13, Mouhamed Mahi SY wrote:
> Does anyone try to use TTS  and Voice recognition with Asterisk?
> I just begin in implementing a solution with Asterisk§
> I there is someone interested we should work together.

Consider this your thrashing about the head and shoulders for your
behavior.

Do NOT send HTML Email. Don't post a digest back to the list.

Do search the archives. Do spend a bit of energy on your question before
asking.

TTS is currently supported by using festival. Voice recognition is
partially played with via sphinx and a EAGI app to link it together.

There has been recent discussions on each. Had you even payed attention
while lurking you would have seen this. If you had even searched half
assed, you would have found information.