[Asterisk-Dev] Flexible configuration/ Data abstraction

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Fri Apr 9 13:35:45 MST 2004

> a sip peer could be told to be found via: ldap, mysql, files
> which would mean to lookup in ldap for the peer, and if not found, try
> mysql, then try flat files.... etc... thats the idea anyhow.

Excellent!  This is exactly what I was thinking about -- I just didn't know
how to describe it.  Have you spoken with kram about this?  I would really
like to see this not only work as a patch, but get onto the "standards
track" for entry into CVS.

I would be happy to help you with this.  Please email me off-list if there
is anything I can do to help move this out of your head and into the source
tree!

-S