[Asterisk-Dev] Broadcasting voicemails and autodelete of voicemail

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Apr 6 11:38:02 MST 2004

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 02:01, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Corydon have added yet another interesting patch to the bugtracker.
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001361
>
> It adds the ability to broadcast a voicemail message, i.e. to leave
> one message in multiple mailboxes.
>
> It also adds the ability to automatically delete a message after
> it's been mailed out.
>
> Please test this - according to the author - "fairly untested"
> patch and add your comments to the bug tracker. We need feedback to
> move ahead.

The patch has been revised, so in case you got to it earlier, there's
quite a few more changes now available.

I'm considering how to resolve the problems of groups containing
groups; not that I can't, but I'd like to prevent recursive loops from
taking down asterisk.  For the time being, however, groups cannot
contain other groups.

-Tilghman