[Asterisk-Dev] Compiling CVS Zaptel with Fedora Core 1

Duane digium at aus-biz.com
Thu Apr 1 17:26:09 MST 2004

Shawn wrote:

> Hello,
>
>        Can someone give me an idea what I must do to successfully
> compile the cvs version of
> zaptel with Fedora Core 1?   The compile log is below:

When I tried core 1 talk about a nightmare/waste of time, I told it
during install to install the kernel source, but it didn't but the until
thought it was, but damned if I could find it...

Went back to debian, changed a few things in the make and not a problem
with the install, doesn't seem to inject a dial tone when a fxs line is
picked up though, still working on that one...

--
Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!