[Asterisk-Dev] About last MGCP changes

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Thu Apr 1 11:04:15 MST 2004

Hi,

	Who was the author of the last MGCP changes Mark applied ? Because I
updated my patches to last CVS and I´ll like if he can test them. I
added suport for wildcard endpoint and other fixes. I really want
somebody to test this stuff since I don´t want to update the patches for
a third time.
	Also I have some doubts about MDCX messages sent to the gateway just
before DLCX is sent which IMHO is completely unnecesary. Also I noted
when hook flash is notified Asterisk send a modified connection request
and does not way for a response to send the corresponding CRCX which can
mess some IADs specially Ciscos.

TIA
--
Juanjo sin .sig