[Asterisk-Dev] AGI script - Hang up

Areski areski at e-group.org
Wed Sep 17 03:41:49 MST 2003

The problem is that I need to use some variables getting inside the agi
script. Then is this way, I wouldn't be able to launch my function
correctly.

I gonna have a look in asterisk-perl perhaps it's the only solutions.
Someone knows about good documentation in Asterisk, I just found the
handbook well done to start but not to dev.

Cheers,
Areski