[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail / directory user information API

Ben Miller bgmiller at nframe.com
Mon Sep 15 18:29:00 MST 2003

Greetings,

Jtodd and I have been discussing some significant changes to the way
voicemail2 and app_directory interface with user data by implementing a
loadable voice mail user api in both voicemail2 and directory
applications.

I wanted to open this discussion up a bit to the whole dev list for
input before the pen hits the paper.

If you are interested in this, please check out the feature request and
attached notes found at the following url.

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000153

I believe this list is a better forum for continued idea discussion
regarding the changes rather that the bugnotes so if you have comments,
please reply to this thread.

Thanks,

Scrubb/Ben