[Asterisk-Dev] ast_pthread_mutex_lock

Jim Gottlieb jimmy-ml at nccom.com
Mon Sep 15 17:23:10 MST 2003

Hi.  Did something change with regards to ast_pthread_mutex_lock?
Nothing's changed in my source in many months, but when I loaded the
latest asterisk code a few weeks ago, I was getting errors about
it and couldn't compile our module (it looked to us like errors in an
asterisk header file).

I just grabbed the latest CVS and my compiling problems are fixed, but
when I start asterisk, it dies when it goes to load my module:

 [newt-asterisk.so]WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 228 (ast_load_resource): /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/newt-asterisk.so: undefined symbol: ast_pthread_mutex_lock

WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 396 (load_modules): Loading module newt-asterisk.so failed!

Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks...