[Asterisk-Dev] FreeBSD port

Brad Waite brad at wcubed.net
Sat Sep 13 14:02:18 MST 2003

Yep.  You're right.

First it complains about -lresolv.  If I remove that from the Makefile, it
builds until it gets to chan_oss.c, where it complains about SNDCTL_* being
undeclared, which is most likely defined in soundcard.h which it can't find.

Does anyone have binaries they could share?  I'd like to try making it work with
linux-compat.