[Asterisk-Dev] FreeBSD port

Kevin Bockman neoninternet at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 13:17:47 MST 2003

--- Brad Waite <brad at wcubed.net> wrote:
> I've perused the list archives and there's several
> mentions of successful ports
> to FreeBSD.  Where can I get the patches/ports?
>
> Also, has anyone tried taking a linux-compiled
> binary and running it under
> FBSD's linux binary compatability mode?
>
> Brad Waite
> W Cubed

Here's my first 'me too' to the list. So here goes:

Me too?  I'd love to see one.  I <insert word here>
Linux.  I'll leave the flames away.  K THX hehe

I didn't even attempt to compile it on FreeBSD so
couldn't tell you.  Haven't run into anything yet, but
I haven't really searched for that one.

Kevin