[Asterisk-Dev] Bridged channel during 'h' extension

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Sep 12 11:32:21 MST 2003

>Steven Poelmans wrote:
>
>>I would like to know the name of the channel that was bridged, after
>>the call has been hung up. I want to set it somehow in a variable
>>that can be read in an AGI script, started from the 'h' extension.
>>
>>I tried to read it from setup_env in app_agi.c, from
>>chan->bridge->name. But I assume its empty before the AGI script
>>starts... Now im digging further into the dial app, but im kinda
>>stuck atm.. Any suggestions?
>>
>>Thanks in advance, Steven
>
>:(
>
>The h extension has a whole load of stuff unset such that getting
>variables from AGI scripts doesn't work. A bug report should
>probably be filed about this.
>
>In the meantime, you can get variables into your AGI script by
>putting them into argv thusly: AGI(foo.pl,${MYVAR})
>
>Here you discover another bug, which is that
>AGI(foo.pl,${VAR1},${VAR2}) doesn't work - only VAR1 gets passed in.
>
>--
>Alastair Maw <al.maw at mxtelecom.com>
>MX Telecom - Systems Analyst
>http://www.mxtelecom.com

If it's a bug, does a bug exist on bugs.digium.com?  If there's no
bug report, it probably won't get fixed.  :)

Sounds like you have two bug reports to make.  Scan through the ones
that are there to make sure nobody else has reported it, but it would
help the project if you could:
   a) report it
   b) submit a patch for it

JT