[Asterisk-Dev] Java framework for the manager interface

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Fri Sep 12 06:43:57 MST 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Harald Herres wrote:
> I have to control Asterisk from Java applications. Did someone a open source
> framework to access Asterisk via the manager interface ? If not I will do
> one.

I have started on one but it's not progressing very well. I am going
through gastman to figure out the logic and how to process the unsolicited
status messages while you are sending commands.

If no one else is interested, mail me off list and we can talk more about
it.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent