[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] phpconfig is out in CVS

wasim at convergence.com.pk wasim at convergence.com.pk
Wed Sep 10 22:41:05 MST 2003

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Dave Packham wrote:

> I have put my phpconfig stuff out into the Digium CVS tree.
> http://rads.netcom.utah.edu/phpconfig/phpconfig.php

I, for one am really glad p0lar did this... we'd been doing some stuff,
but it was patchy and needed proper structure, we'll redo it to be more in
line with this, and submit the patches...

Atleast, now, people should stop complaining about the lack of an
authorized!? :) web(gui?)interface, and start adding/requesting
features...

thanks, p0lar, kudos...

-wasim