[Asterisk-Dev] BUG: chan_skinny

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Sep 11 19:40:26 MST 2003

I'll report this here just because the bug reporting system doesn't have
a skinny section yet. Consider that a minor thing to fix.

Today when I did a update to my asterisk machine and picked up the
chan_skinny driver, asterisk didn't restart properly. This was caused by
the make upgrade/update(whichever) didn't copy the sample skinny.conf
file over to the config directory. In my opinion, not being able to read
the config file should not cause asterisk to fail to start. At least the
error message was understandable enough so as to point out what I needed
to do.