[Asterisk-Dev] RE: Voicemail back out - Asterisk-Dev digest, Vol 1 #267 - 6 msgs

Don Pobanz dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Thu Sep 11 10:19:39 MST 2003

Eric,

The ability to back out of the voicemail password prompt has been a
feature that I have been waiting for. Thanks for making it happen.

By the way it would be good to have general rules for voicemail such
as:
[*] cancel or backs up to previous option
[#] done or skips ahead.

Would you consider using '*' instead of '#' to back out of the
voicemail password prompt?

Don Pobanz