[Asterisk-Dev] E1 card with Australia approval

Mon Sep 8 02:58:15 MST 2003

> On Sunday 07 September 2003 20:34, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> > The TE410P was supposed to be approved by the end of summer last I
> > heard, I was assuming this was the US summer, which is now over.
>
> I don't know where you get your calendar, but summer doesn't end until
> the autumn equinox, around September 22nd or 23rd.
>
> -Tilghman

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I knew anything about the US seasons,
except that it is the opposite to here (Australia), and since it is now
Spring, I assumed it was Autumn in the US, and therefore, summer had
finished.

Anyway, it would be very nice to hear when these are going to get their
approval, how they are progressing, etc...

Regards,
Adam