[Asterisk-Dev] Dialogic Card Support for Asterisk

William.Pau at kaz-group.com William.Pau at kaz-group.com
Thu Sep 4 21:39:41 MST 2003

Hi All,

We are looking at building an Asterisk PABX using some existing Dialogic
cards we have which include DTI/300SC, D/300SC-E1 and MSI/SC Global cards.

However, looking at the distributed Asterisk source, it seems that there
isn't any channel driver for any Dialogic card.   I would appreciate any
information regarding if these Dialogic cards are supported by Asterisk and
in the worst case if they are not supported, how involved is it to develop
channel drivers for these Dialogic cards.

Thanks/Regards,

William