[Asterisk-Dev] Long comments and ideas for sip.conf

Paul C web-asterisk-dev at ivrl.com
Thu Sep 4 11:16:51 MST 2003

I like Alastair's idea - kind of gives you the best of both worlds.

I signed up with FWD and was wondering how they did all their extension
registrations etc the I discovered the console commands to add/delete
extensions etc. Thinking about it though that doesn't help with sip.conf..
hmm.. Whatever, I like the PHP/MySQL combo for quick and easy stuff.. I
guess you could always do what some of the web hosting control panel manager
systems to and generate text config files from values stored in a database
then issue an asterisk reload?