[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Phone reset from CLI

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Mon Sep 1 17:47:19 MST 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 04:48:12PM -0400, James Golovich wrote:
> I don't know if this should really be in cvs, unless its a feature that is
> supported by all phones and not just the cisco phones.

	I tend to agree.

	But I'd like to see asterisk be able to pass the notify
messages itself, so if I send a notify message to
the asterisk server, i'd like it to forward them to the phones.

	i have a perl script that you can use that takes
<exten> <ip> as arguments.

	if you use an asterisk server as the <ip> it
does not work..

	seems like forwarding these would be the best way to do this.

	- jared
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net