[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Call transfering, conferencing - From Users list

Nicholas Romero nxn at idim.com
Wed Oct 29 10:20:52 MST 2003

I think it is time to suggest warm/ 2-step / consultative transfers  for the
IAX2+ protocol spec.  There is a need for convenient way to do conferencing
and transfers using asterisk as the bridge and remaining in the call loop.
Quite a few reasons for this CDRs, Call monitoring. Consolidated trunking to
external destinations to name a few.

Any thoughts?

-Nicholas Romero