[Asterisk-Dev] app_privacy

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Oct 26 14:02:28 MST 2003

My quess is that privacy.conf defines number of attempts a user is given. This file
is not documented in app_privacy or show application privacymanager.

Should I report this is bugs or am I wrong?

/O

----

#define PRIV_CONFIG "privacy.conf"

static char *tdesc = "Require phone number to be entered, if no CallerID sent";

static char *app = "PrivacyManager";

static char *synopsis = "Require phone number to be entered, if no CallerID sen
t";

static char *descrip =
   "  PrivacyManager: If no Caller*ID is sent, PrivacyManager answers the\n"
   "channel and asks the caller to enter their 10 digit phone number.\n"
   "The caller is given 3 attempts.  If after 3 attempts, they do not enter\n"
   "their 10 digit phone number, and if there exists a priority n + 101,\n"
   "where 'n' is the priority of the current instance, then  the\n"
   "channel  will  be  setup  to continue at that priority level.\n"
   "Otherwise, it returns 0.  Does nothing if Caller*ID was received on the\n"
   "channel.\n";