[Asterisk-Dev] Embedded Asterisk

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Fri Oct 24 01:20:28 MST 2003

I've done further testing and this is getting interesting.

If using more or less the standard configuration - incoming IAX2 works but
incoming SIP packages are left untouched by asterisk.  So - the big question
is really - in what way is Asterisk handling IAX2 and SIP differently when
pulling packages of the udp stack?

Regards,

	Lars...