[Asterisk-Dev] Status of chan_dialogic Licensing.

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Thu Oct 23 05:11:58 MST 2003

On 23/10/03 12:58, jboylan at akila.com wrote:
> Basically was I am looking into is what steps I will have to take to
> get a Dialogic board working with Asterisk, which involves those
> drivers pecifically and if they are not yet implemented into the
> source by default, who to contact to get them.

You have to pay Digium for Dialogic drivers at a cost of $15 per
channel. The drivers haven't been developed for some time, and Digium
have only tested them internally so don't guarantee that they'll work.
They usually have interested parties sign an NDA before they give them
access to the code, so that they can evaluate them properly.

The supported cards are:

D/41JCT-LS
VFX/41JCT-LS
D/120JCT-LS
D/240JCT-1T1
D/300JCT-1E1
D/480JCT-2T1
D/600JCT-2E1

AFAIK, the drivers don't support making outbound calls, which makes them
not very useful. :(

--
Alastair Maw
Systems Analyst - MX Telecom